Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged- Thanks Robin. I considered pretending that I didn't know because I am so boring and still have no idea what I am going to say. But I have to come up with 7 random things about myself and then tag others. So, here it goes:

1. I am totally in love with my family. Seriously, I would rather be with them than anywhere else. Of course my husband and children, but also parents, grandparents,aunts, uncles and cousins. We have been to Disney World , on a Disney Cruise, camping, and so much more together, and I love it.
2. I am really shy and do not like that about myself. I wish I could make friends easier and think of all the right things to say at the right times!
3. I love flip flops. I hate shoes and socks. I wait until I can't take it anymore to wear them. I have worn flip flops all week and it has been in the 50's!
4.I am kinda a neat freak. Four children have broken me of alot of it though. I do not leave the house with unmade beds, dirty dishes or toys on the floor. It unnerves me because I know that when I walk back into the house I know I am going to have enough to do!
5.Lets see, how do I put this without sounding wierd, I am scared for anyone in my family to die. My father and brother have passed away and I don't want to experience that hurt again. I know, I will. My heart is filled with so much love for my family and friends, that it makes me cry if I let myself think about it.
6.I love shopping. SOOOOOO much. I am currently praying about this, and I need to go back to work bad.
7.I am the loser mom who does not know how to have an inside dog. My children would love one, and I will not tell you how many dogs we have "tried out" and then had to find a home for. I am embarrassed, but I do not know how to do it. We go so much and they go to the bathroom on the floor, which I just can't take. I keep saying , one day, but I just don't know!

I am tagging Erin, Dawn, and Cyndi.

No comments: