Wednesday, November 28, 2012


They do happen today. That is what we are praying for and believing in. If you would pray for us, we would be so thankful. We were told last night that China will make a decision within a week. Greg and I truly believe that they will allow us to adopt Luke. And we are praying that they will not make us update our homestudy, but pick up right where we left off which would be traveling for Luke. Thank you for your prayers.