Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Family In Need

There is a family that is in need of our prayers and could also use some financial assistance. They are the Kamberger family and have already adopted several children with special needs. They had already started their paperwork for a 9 year old girl when they found out about an almost 14 year old boy who is in desperate need of a family. Read about their story at www.afamilyforchristina.blogspot.com. This family has a heart full of love and I strive to be more like them. If you follow their journey I bet you will see miracles happen.

I also wanted to share a book that Greg and I read- It's called Crazy Love Overwhelmed By A Relentless God by Francis Chan. And it. is. great.

Will you pray for us that we receive our I800A approval soon so that we can send our dossier off to China? I'll tell ya, I have been a little bit worried because we have not even been assigned a case worker yet, and I really thought we should have by now.We surely can't get an approval without a case worker! But I am counting on God for some great things to happen!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Kim...thank you for worrying about me..I have been sick, as well as all the kids, you know that time of year!!! Thinking about you and Cai!!!

Sharon said...

Kim, thank you for sharing the site. I am going to check it out.

I just started reading Crazy Love. I have heard so much about it, I can't wait to get into it!

Praying that you'll have a caseworker soon and that all of your paperwork will zip through quickly!